Re: snort inline on Fedora

>Ok, so do I go back to snort and find out whats what or does RH update
>glibc-kernheaders?

Isn't inline snort a kernel patch? If so it has to be applied to the kernel or
something like that.

The code for snort is very buggy. I did a code review a while back and was not
happy with what I saw. The code I saw could get you hacked due to poor
programming practices. I reported this on their mail list to no avail. I'd be
very careful how I add snort to a network.

-Steve