Re: Bugzilla dupes attack

n0dalus wrote:

On 2/15/06, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:
[...] I dont see this as improvement that affects triaging.

I think that any bugzilla improvements resulting in improved bug
reports or reduced numbers of duplicates should in turn increase
triaging efficiency.

If you have a bugzilla RFE that directly affects triaging instead of a generic enhancement like improving search speed, file in against bugzilla itself as a component in http://bugzilla.redhat.com and let me know the report number. Thanks.

--
Rahul