Re: Bugzilla dupes attack

Hi

Yes.

Or at least, best-when-searching-for-dupes a convenient entry point to
which is part of the submit new bug process.  Perhaps most useful is:
search for open or closed bugs in Fedora Release I'm running or later
(FC3, FC4, devel), (FC4, devel), or (devel) currently (although that
requires asking for the FC-release before running the query.)

Can you file a RFE against bugzilla and let me know the report number?

--
Rahul