Re: Bugzilla dupes attack

On Tuesday 14 February 2006 12:28, JS wrote:

> Hey, can you write to google and see if you can get them to
> release details specifics about their search algorithm so we can
> re-implement it in open source codebases.  Great! thanks!

Not sure I understand your suggestion.  Are you suggesting that the
bugzilla search/interface cannot be improved?

I think we have already identified a difference in that bugzilla is
geared toward insuring duplicates are filed a due to the bugzilla
search engine's default configuration.

Regards, Mike Klinke