Re: Bugzilla dupes attack

n0dalus wrote:

On 2/15/06, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:
[...] I dont see this as improvement that affects triaging.

I think that any bugzilla improvements resulting in improved bug
reports or reduced numbers of duplicates should in turn increase
triaging efficiency.

n0dalus.

A related question from a "newbie".  If I think I have a bug in
FC(n) and a search finds a remarkably similar bug in FC(n-1), be
it OPEN, CLOSED, NEEDINFO_REPORTER, or whatever, filed by someone
else, what should be my next step?
John D.