Re: corrupt RPM header in rawhide?

Andy Burns wrote:

just synch'ed up my local mirror and went to yum update from it

---> Downloading header for librsvg2 to pack into transaction set.
librsvg2-2.13.93-1.x86_64 100% |=========================| 12 kB 00:00 http://shuttle/fc5/x86_64/Fedora/RPMS/librsvg2-2.13.93-1.x86_64.rpm: [Errno -1] Header is not complete.

I deleted the file from my mirror and downloaded a fresh copy direct from

still same thing, anyone else? I didn't see this file in the last couple of day's worth of changelogs ...

seems like the packages are signed in-place on the download server, so if your mirror picked it up at the right time...