Dependency and script check mass test of current FC-devel.

Hi folks.

I've just started a small script that basically does this:

for each package in repo:
	clear buildroot
	yum install package in buildroot
	yum remove "*" in buildroot

and check if there are any script and/or dependency failures.

I know that quite a few of those installs are rather pointless and rather unsupported, i'm mainly doing it because i'm curious if there are any missing prereqs for scripts or any other wierd script failures.

The whole thing takes ages of course and the test will most likely take till next week to finish.

If anyone is interessted i'll post the results of the failures here.

Read ya, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch      | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Development          | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111