Re: Questioning Pirut

Hi

If my remark sounded like a flame, I apologize, cause it wasn't meant
like that, I just wanted to say that everybody clearly could see Pirut
simply isn't ready yet.

- Erwin
Then you might cleanly exclude me from that "everybody" list. A utility that knows and understands software repositories is much better for me even with a few IMO minor UI nits. There is no reason for Pirut to follow GNOME HIG. It is a set of guidelines for GNOME applications. Not a set of black and while rules.

--
Rahul