Re: Please disable the SELinux execstack/relro checks before FC5 final

- I get denials attempting to execute /dev/zero, exectstack, and execmem
for glxgears with the Nvidia driver.

Do you have the DSO marked with textrel_shlib_t?  That'll always be
necessary.  Look at the driver:

Yes, both my Mesa libGL and the nvidia one are marked textrel_shlib_t.
Marking things textrel_shlib_t has no effect on execstack/execmem - it only suppresses execmod denials.

Actually I seem to get a different error than the other posters in enforcing mode: glxgears: error while loading shared libraries: libGL.so.1: failed to map segment from shared object: Permission denied

This is strict policy btw, it's rather broken...

[jim cornette-lt ~]$ locate libGL.so.1
/usr/lib/libGL.so.1
/usr/lib/libGL.so.1.2
Doesn't this indicate the Mesa libGL library, and not the Nvidia or ATI
one?

That completely depends on how things are installed on your machine.
The version numbering indicate likely Mesa libGL.
The poster mentioned oss drivers, and radeon card.
I find it highly unlikely you are talking about the same thing.