Re: Please disable the SELinux execstack/relro checks before FC5 final

Arjan van de Ven wrote:
The problem happens with fedora-extras programs also. Ppracer would not start before execstack -s was performed on the library.

The fedora library or the ATI binary one ?

The Fedora Library and not the ATI binary. (3D does not work well at all.)
The ppracer game worked recently when I let a child play the game before the massive rebuild. I don't know exactly when it quit working

Before performing execstack -c /usr/lib/libGL.so.1 ppcracer would error out and not launch.

I have mesa-libGL-6.4.2-2.1 installed and it verifies with rpm.

Jim