Re: The future of Linux - architecture and package inter-dependencies

> Ideally I would start thinking of a real multi-tiered solution with a
> clear separation of concerns, and the establishment of core APIs which
> first priority should be to maintain the compatibility with previous
> releases.

but now you're contradicting yourself a bit: First you want to use the
most bleeding edge stuff, and now it's about running old stuff.

You can argue perhaps "but if compat is 100% then I can always just drop
in latest", but that's not realistic in the light of the "different
bugs" argument.