Re: The future of Linux - architecture and package inter-dependencies

Rahul,

> Killing it is a unnecessary dramatic phrase prone to various
> interpretations.

Please forgive my english that is not my first language and I started
learning it serioulsy only in my late 30s.

> How are you willing to help?

Good question, I thought that this discussion was a start.
This is a task that requires influencing, management and enterprise
architecture skills other than time. It must be a team work to succeed. Is
there a team that I could join? Would a team have to be formed?

--
Mauro

--
Mauro Mozzarelli