Re: The future of Linux - architecture and package inter-dependencies

Hi

How are you willing to help?

Good question, I thought that this discussion was a start.
This is a task that requires influencing, management and enterprise
architecture skills other than time. It must be a team work to succeed. Is
there a team that I could join? Would a team have to be formed?
I hear a lot of buzzwords. If it requires forming a whole new team you need to identify specific set of issues and a action plan in which you can define your own work without getting a lot of other people involved and then start working on that. If its a good plan and it shows up as such on your work, I am sure others can get involved.

--
Rahul