The future of Linux - architecture and package inter-dependencies

Rik van Riel riel at redhat.com
Mon Feb 20 14:11:29 UTC 2006

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006, Mauro Mozzarelli wrote:

> > How are you willing to help?
>
> Good question, I thought that this discussion was a start. This is a
> task that requires influencing, management and enterprise architecture
> skills other than time. It must be a team work to succeed. Is there a
> team that I could join? Would a team have to be formed?

I think the first step would be to describe the problem in
more concrete terms.  Actual problems that could be addressed,
instead of vague generalizations that could apply to anything.

Having concrete goals would be good, too.

If the goals and the problem description are interesting and
deemed realistic, then I'm sure developers would join your
effort.

--
All Rights Reversed