Re: closing older bug reports without looking = bad practice ?

Marius Andreiana wrote:

Hi all,

I've got a bunch of notices with FC5 test1 and test2 bugs being closed
as there have been a lot of updates meanwhile. For me, as a tester which
monitors some of the bugs and find some time once in a weekend to do
some triage, this seemed plain rude.
Yep. Just bad mistake from me. I am pretty much reopening all of the closed reports. Help in triaging is welcome though. fedora-triage-list and #fedora-bugs are there. Any friday interested testers can hop in . Refer to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers

--
Rahul