Re: Please disable the SELinux execstack/relro checks before FC5 final

Anyways I think I will go with allow_execmem allow_execstack for FC5 on by default, all confined domains will not have this ability. For FC6 we will turn them off again but add a new unconfined type for firefox/thunderbird/evolution and freinds which will only allow them to use execstack. When ever you find an library that requires these privs please bugzilla them.

Dan