Speaking about Pirut...

Speaking about Pirut, it would be very nice if you make ncurces based
version of Pirut for minimal instalation systems. And to add Wireless
support to ncurces version of system-config-network as well. I know
about NetworkManager but I use static IP address for my wireless network
connection so I can forget about NM. Thanks. Cheers!

--
Igor Jagec