Re: Rawhide kickstart install did not exclude packages

Chris Lumens wrote:
Orion Poplawski wrote:

Just did a kickstart install of rawhide and it did not exclude the
packages I had marked with "-name".  Is this a known issue?

Package selection with kickstart is very much up in the air right now.
We haven't even worked on writing out the %packages section in the
generated ks file after installation yet.  We'll get to work on the
kickstart package selection after test 1 is out of the way.

Anything further on this?  Here we are at FC5 test 3 and still no
package exclusions or inclusions get written into the generated
kickstart file during installation.

--
Bob Nichols         Yes, "NOSPAM" is really part of my email address.