Ralink rt2500, can't load module

Trever L. Adams tadams-lists at myrealbox.com
Wed Feb 22 07:00:40 UTC 2006

This is a bug in rt2500. I reported it. It has to do with module_param
call not following the new standard. They have not fixed this problem
even though I reported it with a fix. I patched my own but am no longer
using the card (though when master mode works I will switch back due to
my preference for completely open source drivers instead of partially
one way or the other.

I suggest you ask them to fix it up for newer kernels. The problem is in
their MODULE_PARAM calls.

Trever

--
"He who chops his own wood, is warm twice." -- Abraham Lincoln