Re: closing older bug reports without looking = bad practice ?

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 02:21 -0500, Mike A. Harris wrote:
> Preface:  My response is rather verbose, because I believe this is a
> very important issue, and is one I've put a tremendous amount of thought
> and effort into for the last 2-4 years, so I have a lot of ideas and
> opinions to express.
Thanks Mike for the verbose and useful response! It really shows what
does it mean to be an Operating System developer and the fact that there
isn't an easy solution to decrease the number of bugs (both in code and
reported).

Hoping that fedora-test members will be able to help a little,
--
Marius Andreiana