Logging out of gnome session almost always hangs

Does anyone else suffer from the fact that almost every time I log out,
the gnome desktop hangs with just the background showing? Going to a
console and looking at the running processes includes gnome-session,
gnome-panel, and lots of applets. I'd file a bug but I'm not sure what
component to file it against.

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb unh edu    |