Re: Ralink rt2500, can't load module

Trever L. Adams wrote:

> This is a bug in rt2500. I reported it. It has to do with module_param
> call not following the new standard. They have not fixed this problem
> even though I reported it with a fix. I patched my own but am no longer
> using the card (though when master mode works I will switch back due to
> my preference for completely open source drivers instead of partially
> one way or the other.
> I suggest you ask them to fix it up for newer kernels. The problem is in
> their MODULE_PARAM calls.

http://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=6906

I got some patch (php script) which I don't know how to apply :-/ Or it
does not work for me, I don't know. I hope they will fix that very soon
because FC5 is scheduled for 15th of March, which is very soon. I don't
want to get stuck on FC4 because of this.

--
Igor Jagec