Re: Proposing a switch to Tango

David Nielsen wrote:

Upstream is not looking to adopt Tango out of the fear that without
vendor support, it will look like a GNOME only project and thus scare
off the KDE crowd. Or so it seems. Thus vendor buy in is very important,

I was thinking upstream (Gnome) is not looking to adopt Tango because it does not follow the HIG (icon sizes, colors, style). There is a conflict and I think a decision about Fedora switching to Tango better wait until this conflict is settled.

--
nicu
my hats collection: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/hats/