Re: preview native x86_64 openoffice.org rpms

Caolan McNamara wrote:
rpms of a native x86_64 version of openoffice.org as created by the OOo
build process (680_m157/i.e. in fedora parlance equivalent to
2.0.3-0.157)
at http://people.redhat.com/caolanm/x86_64/
"binfilter", i.e. support for legacy binary StarOffice support is
disabled, but everything else is in there. Seems to work ok :-), though
there might be nasties in there.

C.

Woa, cool great job (to all involved)!

Haven't tried it yett but I'll install it and feed it some large documents when I find the time.

Regards,

Hans