Re: preview native x86_64 openoffice.org rpms

Hi,

> > I doubt any of these warrant a BZ entry.
>
> What you need to look out for is "ka-boom", or more likely graphics and
> other binary or xml formats importing and exporting causing hangs or
> exported documents not possible to open on another platform.

I've got two ka-boom-ers here :-)

One is a oowriter file with png inside of a frame. It causes OOo to
completely hang (100% processor use), the other is a file with a hell of
a lot of maths formulae in (the progress bar says that it's adapting
objects and then falls over with 100% processor use).

Do you want them BZ'd or just emailed to you off list?

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who