gnome 2.14 after FC5 released?

Since the release dates for gnome 2.14 and FC5 are the same, and the devel freeze is even earlier, will the gnome 2.14 probably be released as an update?

I know there was some talk about sliding FC5 just for the sake of gnome 2.14 and it performance benefits. I was just wondering what the latest concensus was.

-eric wood