Re: Results for install and remove tests for FC-Devel

Orion Poplawski wrote:
Peter Jones wrote:
Yeah, but coreutils is a mandatory component of the "core" group in
comps.  It will always be at the top of the input to tsort, and tsort
won't move it later except when it's inserting something above it to
satisfy a coreutils (or the 4 packages in front of it) dependency.

comps is gone. It's all yum depsolver ordering now. I just did a fresh install of FC5T3 and avahi was installed before coreutils, and thus the post script broke. A bug has been filed against avahi.

Something else must be broken then:

rpm -q --requires avahi
-> python

rpm -q --requires python
->  /usr/bin/env

rpm -qf /usr/bin/env
-> coreutils

So avahi has a chained requirement on coreutils via python and coreutils has to be installed prior to python which in turn has to be installed prior to avahi.

Did you do an anaconda install resp. how did you get this error?

Read ya, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch      | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Development          | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111