Re: eclipse

* Erwin Rol <mailinglists erwinrol com> [2006-02-23 11:43]:

> My question; is there anybody out there that actually uses eclipse ? And
> with uses i mean like working with it 8 hours a day without a crash ever
> 5 minutes.

Well, "using Eclipse" can mean many, many different things.  I use it all
the time but not for C++.  The CDT needs some love.  I'm trying to give it
some but it would really help if I had some specific bug reports.  If you
could file one or two, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Andrew