Re: Virtual machine software for Fedora testing?

Joe Desbonnet wrote:
Is there any free virtual machine software (like VMWare) that can be
used for testing Fedora installation?

I want to test the latest version of my delta rpm system for keeping
Fedora boxes updated over low bandwidth links. But I don't have a
spare machine...

qemu:
http://dries.studentenweb.org/rpm/packages/qemu/info.html
http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/

Xen:
Which is in FC4 and will be in FC5

VMware GSX server:
Now free, but the new free version is still in beta last I heard.