Re: Notification bubble

Michael Knepher wrote:
At some point during the Gnome 2.13.x development cycle, the
notification bubbles were changed to an irregularly shaped balloon like
this:

http://www.bluethingy.com/linux/bubble2.png
(as seen on my up-to-date rawhide install)

While in the latest preview for gnome-2.14, the bubbles appear to have
reverted to the older style:

http://www.gnome.org/~davyd/gnome-2-14/images/libnotify.png

I've noticed that dapper also has the "new old" bubbles.

Is my system messed up, is the gnome-2.14 preview incorrect, or is
Fedora going with the hideous blue balloons?

Without knowing for sure i would think that this was probably themable and you're seeing differences in themes, perhaps?

Just a wild guess!

/Thomas