Bluetooth security

I'm trying to get a Bluetooth mouse working with my notebook and
rawhide.  I'm getting close, but I realized one thing missing: how do I
set up security?

When I associate my mouse with WinXP, it asks me to verify I want to do
that (shows the device ID so I can make sure only my mouse works).  When
I turn my mouse on while the notebook is running Linux, it grabs it
automatically.  How do I keep just any mouse from associating with my
notebook under Linux?
--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>