glibc-2.3.90-26 and older kernels

Yuri Prushinsky prushinsky at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 10:41:25 UTC 2006

David, Fedora have different ideology than Gentoo or others, it's normal
to require a version "not lower than" from the user if there's no other
way to step ahead, it just should be specified in the release notes.
Gnome vs KDE flame will burn only if the one will be removed from the
core (something similar to what Patrick did with Slackware, I guess..)

--
Sincerely yours,
  Yura