Rawhide Reports

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Thu Jan 12 15:50:01 UTC 2006

n0dalus wrote:
> On 1/12/06, Patrick Barnes <nman64 at n-man.com> wrote:
> > You can try viewing the individual changelogs for the packages using
> > ViewCVS.  See http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/
>
> Thanks.
> I also worked out yesterday I could do `rpm -q --changelog package` --
> I really wish I had known about that before.
>
> > The new stuff, as seen in the rawhide reports, is always a good place to
> > start.  You can also follow up on bugs in Bugzilla or on complaints in
> > the assorted lists and IRC channels.
> >

> I hope that before the test cycle is over there will be a lot more
> organization in regard to what needs to be tested. Is it worth making
> a wiki page, a #fedora-testing irc channel, etc?
>
> Thanks,
> n0dalus.

I don't think a new, separate effort really needs to be started.  There
are some existing projects that such a thing could tie into.  You might
want to talk to Rahul Sundaram (mether on freenode).  He would probably
have some pointers to help you out, and he'd probably love any ideas you
have about improving testing and QA practices.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com

http://www.n-man.com/