Re: suspend/hibernate on desktops

Jeremy Katz wrote:

I think it's worth filing bugs as the framework is definitely viable for
both.

I already filed BZ 177869  and 177871

Desktop suspend/resume definitely isn't the focus, but if we can
get it working more, it's a nice side effect ;-)  One thing that's
likely to be more problematic with desktops is BIOS bugs[1] just because
the laptop vendors at least consciously consider suspend/resume.

And there I was thinking lack of batteries, docking stations and lid-switches might make it simpler ;-)