Re: RFE: Retire Fedora Core 4 only _after_ FC6 has been released.

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

>> As Keith said, if this is the policy then it should be clearly stated.
>> Also, the fact that support for FC3 was extended because of the 9 month
>> development cycle of FC5 isn't very consistent with this point of view.
>>
> FC X goes legacy when FC Z test 2 gets released. Always been policy.
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAQ

My point is that, if the intent is to transfer Fedora Core X to legacy
N months after Fedora Core X+1 is released, *that* should be explicitly
stated, rather than confusing the issue with X+2 test releases.

Ian Pilcher                                        i pilcher comcast net