rawhide report: 20060119 changes

Bojan Smojver bojan at rexursive.com
Thu Jan 19 22:50:14 UTC 2006

Quoting Erwin Rol <mailinglists erwinrol com>:

> what ever it should be, it worked for me, since I can mail you via
> evolution :-) and he said he would fix it in tomorrows rawhide.

Yeah, I think you're right actually. I don't see more than one instance
of $(LIB) on any lines in *.server files. Not sure why grep showed that
some files still have $(LIB) after I ran sed without 'g'. Weird
(probably my typo or something, although I don't see one in the bash
history)...

Not to worry. Please ignore my previous post.

--
Bojan