Re: RFE: Retire Fedora Core 4 only _after_ FC6 has been released.

Hi

You seem to be mixing up two different things: The project's product
(the distribution) and the project's management.
I am actually quite satisfied with the product, but am increasingly
dissatisfied with the project's management.
So, if I am complaining, I don't mean to do harm to the Project, I am
looking for improvement. If was satisfied with the product, I would long
have quit and would not invest my time on this and other lists.

Or to put exaggerate it really bluntly: "RH - Why don't prove us you can
do better?"

Ralf
What exactly does the community on the whole want Red Hat to do better?. If you can provide a list of good criticisms and alternatives to consider that would be good. Be as specific and concise as you can.

--
Rahul