rawhide report: 20060124 changes

Naoki naoki at valuecommerce.com
Tue Jan 24 09:02:19 UTC 2006

> evince-0.5.0-2
> --------------
> * Mon Jan 23 2006 Kristian Hテクgsberg <krh at redhat.com> 0.5.0-2
> - Spec file update from Brian Pepple <bdpepple at ameritech.net> (#123527):
>   - Drop Requires for gtk2 & poppler, devel soname pulls these in.
>   - Disable GConf schema install in install section.
>   - Add BR for gnome-doc-utils, nautilus & libXt-devel.
>   - Use smp_mflags.
>   - Drop BR for desktop-file-utils,gcc & gcc-c++.
>   - Add URL & full source.
>   - Use more macros.
>   - Fix ownership of some directories.
>   - Drop depreciated prereq, and use requires.
>   - Use fedora extras preferred buildroot.
>   - Various formatting changes.

Anybody else noticed in recent evince builds it has stopped being able
to display lines in PDFs output from OpenOffice Draw?
I'm using all the yesterday's rawhide and it's not an OOo problem as
they load and display fine in acrobat. Odd problem as other PDFs appear
to be ok.

If it's not a known problem I'll file a bug report with screen shots.
It's odd though.