gdmflexiserver icon

Ray Strode rstrode at redhat.com
Tue Jan 31 22:50:31 UTC 2006

Hi,
On Tue, 2006-01-31 at 21:55 +0100, Andrea wrote:
> I can't find this icon in Gnome menu...
> it has been removed from release?
So it's pretty easy to get a semi-functional environment where more than
one person logs in at once, but it's going to take quite a bit of
engineering to get it to be robust (See for instance David Zeuthen's
recent blog entries).

We decided it's probably better to remove fast user switching from the
user interface until we can resolve some of the harder problems.

You can still run gdmflexiserver from the terminal though.

--Ray