Maintainer for nvidia-crap in lvn wanted (Re: Pull off AIGLX repoistory?)

Manuel Moreno manolo at miconexion.com
Thu Jul 27 17:25:57 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-07-27 at 09:34 -0400, Alan Cox wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 03:24:06PM +0200, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller wrote:
> > The Nvidia drivers (or ATI ones) are not 'illegal'. The slides you point
>
> Thats for a court to decide. The question is not that simple.

Which court, do U.S. court rulings apply outside USA? Or do EU member
countries court rulings apply outside, or maybe Russian or Chinese...?

Why we enter into this slippery country of court rulings in a matter so
subject to interpretation (thus so unclear...)? Why do not we let
ATI/AMD and Nvidia walk their linux way at their own speed considering
that they show a linux-friendly attitude, anyway?

--
Manuel Moreno <manolo at miconexion.com>