Extras i386 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2006-05-31 #2

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Thu Jun 1 04:52:16 UTC 2006

After applying the selinux mock fix to my build servers, I rebuilt
everything that had previously failed, just in case.  That addressed
several packages (like pygame).

Open Bugs which now build, and can be marked CLOSED RAWHIDE:
libgpg-error 193550 NEW

Note: This is using a reduced set of packages in the build chroot as
compared to the standard Fedora Extras build system before FC6test1.  See
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/FixBuildRequires for more
information, including the list of packages removed from the
default build chroot.

extras Rawhide-in-Mock Build Results for i386 Wed May 31 23:28:31 CDT 2006
Number failed to build: 157
Number expected to fail due to ExclusiveArch or ExcludeArch: 1
Leaving:  156
(there may be some duplicates if rawhide has 2 versions of a package)

Of those expected to have worked...
Without a bug filed: 153
----------------------------------
alacarte