Updating glibc-kernheaders in FC5

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Jun 2 15:06:00 UTC 2006

A few weeks ago, I updated rawhide to a glibc-kernheaders package
derived directly from the kernel package.

Now that the screams have mostly subsided, I'd like to update FC5 too.
There are a bunch of FC5 glibc-kernheaders bugs filed, all of which are
fixed by switching to a current set of headers.

Unless there are serious objections, I plan to stick an updated
glibc-kernheaders into FC5 updates-testing some time this week, and then
probably push it for real after we do the 2.6.17 kernel update for FC5.

OK?

--
dwmw2