Mozilla situation

Leszek Matok Lam at Lam.pl
Sat Jun 10 09:07:58 UTC 2006

Dnia 10-06-2006, sob o godzinie 18:21 +1000, David Timms napisał(a):
> Would it be possible to create an automatic yum based upgrade from
> mozilla>seamonkey ?
SeaMonkey 1.0 is Gecko 1.8. SeaMonkey 1.5 is Gecko 1.9. I think the
problem is that there are programs linking against 1.7 and no newer
version.

Personally I'd be happy to see SeaMonkey in core, too bad the policy is
to move any alternatives to Extras (or maybe it's time to drop FF at
last? Who's installing it anyhow? :))

Lam