Re: Fedora Test Project

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 01:42:08 +0930
n0dalus <n0dalus+redhat gmail com> wrote:

> I'd be interested in getting involved in the project (once I grasp
> what it's purpose is).

You're confusing two separate projects.  108 is a new website meant to serve
as a community center for open source developers and projects(1).

The completely separate testing project is meant to leverage the Red Hat
donated testing framework for other projects including Fedora.  It happens
to have a homepage on the 108 site.

Sean

(1) https://www.108.redhat.com/generalfaq.html