Changing the default font in Fedora Core 6

Roozbeh Pournader roozbeh at farsiweb.info
Mon Jun 12 12:56:50 UTC 2006

روز دوشنبه، 2006-06-12 ساعت 09:11 +0200، Nicolas Mailhot نوشت:
> BTW I think I'm bloody nice going out of my way making farsiweb work
> then farsi speakers didn't even spent the time to push it to Fedora Core
> or Extras. Another maintainer would have told you if it's not in Fedora
> Core/Extras it does not exist.

Would you please explain what does the FarsiWeb reference supposed to
mean here? I fail to understand it and have absolutely no clue what you
mean by it.

BTW, I am a co-founder of FarsiWeb, which is a project with a goal of
better support for Persian and other languages of Iran in software and
standards. I can't understand how FarsiWeb had stopped working and you
made it work.

Roozbeh