groupware for Fedora

Alan Cox alan at redhat.com
Wed Jun 21 13:54:40 UTC 2006

On Wed, Jun 21, 2006 at 09:41:33AM -0400, Philip Balister wrote:
> Copyright assignment also helps the copyright holder pursue people who
> violate the copyright. Basically, you need all the copyright holders to
> agree to legal action against people that violate the copyright. The

That is unclear. Existing enforcement actions suggest that at least in
Europe this is not the case. There is also no caselaw I know of yet for
class action copyright suits in the USA, although several lawyers have
indicated its a possible future development as ownership of things becomes
more diverse