XEN: pciback.hide disabled?

Hello all,

I'm trying to dedicate a number of NICs on a Xen setup to the guest OS.
It was advised (in the -users list) that I use the pciback.hide option
to hide the NICs from the host.

I tried adding the pciback.hide command line option to the Xen0 kernel
and got nothing. (Unknown boot option `pciback.hide=(xx:xx.x)':
ignoring)
After sifting through the kernel configuration I noticed that all FC5
xen kernels (including latest -testing) disable the PCIBACK support.
(CONFIG_XEN_PCIDEV_FRONTEND and CONFIG_XEN_PCIDEV_BACKEND)

Am I right? Do I need to enable these two to get pciback.hide working?
Or am I barking at the wrong tree?

Thanks,
Gilboa