Lower Window Keybinding

Thomas J. Baker tjb at unh.edu
Tue Mar 14 21:01:00 UTC 2006

A while back my lower-window keybinding stopped working and I filed a
bug against metacity. Turns out it wasn't metacity because it started
working after an update and metacity hadn't changed. Well, it's back and
even though metacity has been updated, I don't believe it's metacity's
fault given past history.

So when I type my lower-window keybinding on a window I want lowered,
all that happens is the window becomes unfocused. It does not lower and
it's not clear where the focus goes.

Anyone else having this problem? Anyone care to guess which component
might be responsible if it's not metacity?

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb at unh.edu    |