Mirrorlist missing mirrors?

Elliot Lee sopwith at redhat.com
Tue Mar 21 22:25:42 UTC 2006

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:

> It seems to be yum that cannot cope with the redirects.

The yum I have installed (yum-2.6.0-1) seems to handle the redirects fine.

I am all in favor of fixing what is broken, but so far the only specific
complaint has been from Jef about the difficulty of seeing what's going on
with things. Other than that, I guess I really need to understand the
specifics of the problem so I can do my part to help fix them...

Best,
-- Elliot