FC5 ISO Re-Spins

Hans Kristian Rosbach hk at isphuset.no
Thu May 11 07:05:06 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-05-11 at 00:01 +0200, Axel Thimm wrote:
*snip*
> I get similar results when trying to do the same for ppc on x86_64.
>
> Is this considered a bug in pkgorder? createrepo works fine cross-arch
> (or at least seems to do so). Should I file a bug?

The utils have not been made with cross-arch building in mind and will
not work by design. I hope it will be remade to work cross arch but
from what I saw when investigating it it would not be an easy task.

What I consider a bug however is that it does not just check arch and
tell you it won't work. Would be much cleaner imho.

-HK